2014-01-25

THE RAINBOW CLOUD

On the way home one day, I saw one of the prettiest things up in the sky. It was a big cloud. It was bright an colorful. I am not sure how to describe it, but the cloud was like a fluffy piece of rainbow. I showed it to the kids but they were rather unimpressed by it. Sometimes it looked as if it was fading, then the colors came back stronger again. Once home, I pulled James out of the house to show him. "So what," he said. "But isn't it pretty?" I couldn't understand why I was the only one who simply fell in love with that cloud. I ran to get a camera.  James shrugged his shoulders and was about to go back inside. I took my sunglasses of. AH! Too late. Rainbow cloud gone! Then it hit me. I put the glasses back on. I passed them on to James. Suddenly he understood. It was pretty. Very pretty. The rainbow cloud was only visible with the filter of the sunglasses. Once you took the glasses of it looked liked any other old cloud.

I guess it is the same with the hoard. Some filter makes us see rainbows where others see clouds.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen