2014-01-21

RACHEL

Meet Rachel, everyone! I don't know her personally, but I have interacted with her online. We visit the same forum. She is awesome. And she is quite different from me. I am a hoarder. She is an organizer. A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER! I came across her website and her free masterclass on decluttering. I took her test to see how cluttered my home was, and was happy to score lower than I thought I would.

I downloaded the free masterclass, but waited for a long time to acutally listen. It felt like if I listen to this I have to actually declutter. I was to overwhelmed and wasn't sure if I was ready for the commitment.

When I finally did listen in, her enthusiasm washed over me. Wow. The lady has ENERGY! Within a minute I knew that even though she never met me, and even though she wasn't aware of my listening to her masterclass she really wanted me to succeed. And not just because this is how she makes a living, but because she wants me to be hapy and succesful. Wow. I haven't listenend to the whole class yet, but I could tell we had a similar approach. She said so many things that I learmed over the past 20 years. How great it would have been to be served this knowledge on a silver plate! If you like food on silver platers...go download her masterclass!

Rachel gave my self esteem a great boost. I figured if a professional organizer  has the same approach  that I came up with, I can't be all wrong!

So thank you Rachel for the service you provide! If you want to learn more, check out her page!

In my next post I will share one thing I learned from her. She said:

"Make time to take action!" 


1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you for this blog post, Katja. It means a lot to me to know that my masterclass is helping you.

    AntwortenLöschen