2014-01-20

MAGIC MONDAY

I am not sure what it is about Mondays that makes me feel certain by Sunday night, that "tomorrow I can do it." Maybe it's the fact that I ignored all household tasks for the day. Maybe it is the fact that a new week is starting. Come Sunday night a new hope is rising in my heart, that no matter how bad last week went, the next week can be better. "Hope is the last to die." It is true for me. My hope might be in the ICU by Monday night, but it doesn't go without a fight.

Nicole my dear friend taught me to never schedule appointments for Monday. Very wise. Mondays are for regaining control over your house. Dental appointments can wait until Tuesday! Oh wait. On Tuesdays the kids all attend their sports clubs, so Wednesdays. Oh. Wednesdays most doctors offices are closed in the afternoon in our neck of the woods. So Thursday. Fine with me!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That lady is one smart cookie! I have found that when I have appointments on Mondays they take so much longer because doctor's offices will schedule in all the people that had problems over the weekend, and you end up waiting so much longer.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. In my opinion, doctors appointments should be avoided on Fridays for a very similar reason. Ah lot of people who have been sick all week and haven't seen a doctor yet, decide to go see one "before the weekend". This is especially true for pedeatrics I noticed.

      Löschen