2014-01-13

GET STARTED

It doesn't matter what your situation is. Crying about it will get you no where. If you are a hoarder you will not have to go far. Most likely you can start right where you are. Start with admitting to yourself that you have a problem. Then tell yourself it is not the end of the world. Believe me. I know. Fortunately for you, there is lots of help out there. Including me. Hahaha

Hoards are as different as the people who accumulate them. Some can't let go of personal items, some hoard paperwork. Others have mountains of clothes. Aquiring the hoard comes in many differnt ways, too. Some are compulsive shoppers, some are deal hunters. Others can't pass up free stuff. Some hoards are clean, some are a bio hazard.

No matter what your situation is. You are not alone. And it doesn't have to stay that way.

After a week without my timer (I am ridiculously dependent on it) and some very emotional issues I am ready to face the world again. I found my timer. Life can go on.

You are not expected to change your world in a day, rather a day at a time. So go tell yourself you are worth it. Free yourself. Find your very personal first step. And take it!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen