2014-01-16

CONTROL THE HOUSE

-OR THE HOUSE WILL CONTROL YOU. Wise words spoken by my friend Nicole. Lets face it. What is more efficient. Cleaning up for 30 min or looking for one item for 30 min? As much as I hate cleaning up, it beats frantically looking for something. How motivated are you to wash the dishes if it takes 20 minutes of moving things around before you can even turn on the faucet?

For me "controling the house" is more than cleaning up. It means being in control. Having conciously decided how to organize certain corners. Knowing what to keep and where to keep it. Making you more efficient by having things were you need them. What's the point of keeping the dishtowels in the corner furthest from the sink? Why would you have shoes you wear 3 times a year next to the door? You get the message. That is why I came up with a plan of organizing my house. It might feel a little backwards, but it works for me. It might just work for you to.

I start with the end!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen